NEW Trade Floor Support Engineer (Small Environments), Positions available.
Are you a desktop guru? Do you love the trading floor, and excel at staying cool and collected in this fast-paced and stressful environment? This is an opportunity to work with the finest organizations in the financial services industry, and provide critical support on-site when they need it – here and now as a Trade Floor Support Engineer!
Our direct client is a thriving Financial MSP that is looking for a senior desktop engineer with extensive infrastructure experience to directly support their clients’ trading environments.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary, reliable bonus, and excellent benefits.
- Desktop support on small environment trade floors and/or hedge funds.
- Wide range of skills and experience regarding the technologies supported
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and calm-under-fire personalities. Ability to work well in a stressful trading environment.
Core technical skills include:
- Windows 8/10, Server 2012
- Market Data Feeds
- Excel integration with Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- MS Office, Exchange/Outlook
- Imaging desktops – Create and manage images. Experience with LabTech is a plus.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Active Directory, GPOs – Admin capabilities: create/delete mailboxes, distribution lists, etc.
- Mobile Devices & MDM tools – BES, AirWatch, MobileIron, etc.
- Remote Secure Authorization experience, such as RSA-Juniper.
- Networking gear: Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Spyware/Malware removal tools
- Cisco/Avaya VoIP telephony
About the company:
- Financial MSP, positions available in New York City (15 Minute walk from Grand Central Station) and Greenwich CT
- One of the most highly respected companies in the industry
- 30% annual company growth for several years running. They are looking for people to join their team and grow with the company for many years to come.
- Positive individual growth trajectory.
- Highly demanding tech-centric company. Be a part of a company whose main focus is technology – and that values you as a contributor to their core mission.
- Excellent growth potential, both within this role and in more senior roles.
- 3% 401(k) that vests immediately
- Family medical plan for every employee that is 100% company-paid
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Please respond with your résumé. We will contact all qualified candidates quickly.
Get on the fast track to success, send your résumé today! firstname.lastname@example.org
To setup, a phone interview with Bill, follow this link to set up your appointment. Bill’s Interview Calendar for Trade Floor Support Engineer Positions