IT Procurement Specialist
Financial MSP, providing infrastructure services to hedge funds
Purchase, NY (a shuttle is available from the train station to our office)
Successful candidates will work with a variety of IT vendors as the main contact for new and existing accounts. You will be the main liaison to the vendors and work closely with the internal IT Asset Manager.
- Negotiating pricing and provide purchase orders
- Verify that purchase orders are accurate
- Resolve issues with vendors and ensure items are received in a timely manner within budget
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external customers
- HP, Dell, Microsoft/Windows, Cisco, VMWare
- Knowledge of hardware and software
- Excellent communication, customer service, and vendor relationship skills
- Experience working with IT Asset Management or IT Procurement position
An industry-leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) that serves some of the country’s finest hedge funds. The company has rapid and consistent annual growth rate and is known for best-in-class service. Ample opportunity for professional growth and long-term career future. A Cisco partner company.
All our positions are competitively compensated, full-time salaried plus annual bonus, with full benefits that are 100% company paid. We also offer a 401k contribution of 3% that vests immediately, along with a host of other corporate benefits.
The company is growing rapidly (30% a year) and successfully attracts and retains leading industry talent. We do this by offering dynamic IT professionals exposure to a broad range of leading technologies and the opportunity to learn rapidly and contribute directly to the business. We also hire from within – these roles have excellent career potential and growth opportunities.
For more information and to apply, click here!